animal crossing new horizon why it’s one of the cozy games ever

Sone fun fact about animal crossing new horizons

Tom nook is 40 years old, and his birthday is on may 30th. But he doses have his very own catchphrase which is “I’ll be there with bells on! Ho ho” .Tom nook is a type or raccoon called a Tanuki .this species is mainly in Japan but the are also known as a raccoon dog.He also has one of the most important job in the game to.And did you know that Tom nook is a the trillionaire. This is fitting because his job is to operate the village stores among other things.

The history of animal crossing new horizons

The first animal crossing was released in Japan buy in Nintendo April 14, 2001. With that animal crossing has a lot of thing to do and to see in the game. And has had some major improvement throughout the years. The hole game was thought up by Katsuya Eguchi and Hisashi Nogami. In my opinion I’m so glad that they did this game because this game is really peaceful and beautiful. I especially love the holiday things that they have like the fireworks for New Year’s and the Easter, bunny and Halloween and etc.

My personal opinion about animal crossing New Horizon

My personal opinion on animal crossing be nice to plate and I really love the new add-on called happy home designer.And it just adds to the whole experience of the game especially because animal crossing, has such cozy and lovely environment. Even though that raccoon Tom Nook charges you almost $1 million for a one bedroom house. and I also think Tom nook is a bit greedy because he’s a trillionaire.And he will charge you $95,000 for one bedroom house.