Facts about Fishing and why I like it.

Did you know there are tons of different kinds and types of fishing. The first trick that I know is, that you twitch your rod so it looks like a fish when your reeling it in. There are probably thousands of different types of fish. There are some fish that weigh a lot and others don’t. There are a lot of different types of fishing like deep sea fishing and fly fishing, lake and river fishing

Finding different places

I like to fish a lot, and to find different places to fish at. I like to look at the lures and top water of other kinds. I like to look at rod’s and find other places to get them. One of my favorite spots is lake Mead and a river at East Berlin. I like to use spinners and worms. I like to use top water and other baits of that kind one good place is to get them is bass pro shop.

Story’s

I once went to find spots for hours, and we didn’t catch anything. I use a lot of like rubbery baits like fake worms. When I went to lake mead I almost got a 2 or 3 pound bass. I once got 4 bluegill at the creek near my house. At lake mead I got 2 crappy. If you want to find more fishing story’s tap on this link.

2 thoughts on “Facts about Fishing and why I like it.

1. I like you post about fishing and it will help me cus i go fishing a lot and what is you’re favorite spot to go to and why.