Five Nights at Freddys facts! If you like FNAF join here!

If you pressed on this blog, wassup! Anyways FNAF fans, the movie is gonna be so cool probably. It’s coming out very soon. Well I have a few things you may haven’t known.

Unusual things you’ll find in FNAF 1!

Did you know in FNAF 1, if you click on Freddy’s nose on the poster it will bop. Go try it if you have the game! It’s annoying its money to buy to play but it’s worth it.

Look in the left first. Can you find the secret handprint? No you couldn’t so you looked at the outline. Well yes in Freddy’s design there’s handprint.

Facts about FNAF

In the poster I obviously circled its a rare thing where in the poster you see Freddy ripping his head off.

Normally it’s just Freddy standing there being normal. I hate when your about to beat a night but get jump scared so if I found it and then lost would annoy me.

In FNAF 2 there’s a mini game so what you have to do is go to cam 3/where you go for puppets music box and double click the drawing of puppet then boom you’re in it. If I ever get FNAF 2 ima try this!

Things happening while first creating the game.

Bonnie was supposed to run down the hall in FNAF 1 but foxy did instead. That’s weird to think about. Just imagine him running seems funny.

Scott had nightmares about Bonnie in FNAF 1. The picture looks realistic so imagine the movie. I’m excited for it.

13 thoughts on “Five Nights at Freddys facts! If you like FNAF join here!

1. I did notice the handprint on Freddy’s face. The reason why it’s there is a little dark, so I’m not going to mention it here. I actually did not know about the changing poster. Neat! Poor Scott, though. Bonnie can be a little intimidating sometimes.

2. This post was great and I do agree that the movie is going to be amazing but I have always wondered why Bonnie. I always thought that Bonnie was not so scary and just a purple bunny. But do you know the names of the FNAF one animatronics not like the ones made by Scott but the souls that possess them?

1. Yea I do. Freddy I believe is Gabriel, Bonnie is Jeremy, chica is Susie or however you spell her name then foxy is fritz then golden Freddy is Cassidy. I’ve liked final since like 2019 and bit of 2018. So first grade by the end of the year.

1. I loved it so much. Scott made it not to be scary but to connect with fans and give a nice last thing but least we got the spring lock scene. The movie is getting to much hate like its good.

1. I didn’t like the concept of it. Not that scary, not like an actual horror movie. And the cut off deaths are so horrible. They could have done better and added more features to the movie. I wanted to feel the experience.

1. Well true but they did do good scenes and they also wont to every death like bite of 83 or killing kids cause it was based off a book, the silver eyes one actually so they based of that so it wont have much.