Rolls Royce ghost

Rolls Royce Ghost is a great car for millionaires because of its design and its unique features in its interior with a unique design to the car. The 2022 Rolls-Royce Ghost starts at $344,350. At the other end of the price spectrum, the range-topping Ghost Extended Wheelbase starts at $391,850. The current Rolls Royce Black Badge. The lineup includes the Rolls Royce Cullinan Wraith and the Dawn Black Badge cars.

Rolls Royce ghost Interior

The interior of the car was hand made from Daniel starke. The interior of the car is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in the world th seats the doors in the back open backwards and the front doors open normally and the trunk. On the inside there are luxury leather seats. Rolls-Royce fitted redesigned front seats. And reangled the rear seats so as to allow for easier communication with other passengers.

Engine

The rolls Royce ghost has a V12 engine. 563 horsepower 6.75 liter twin turbocharged V12 engine WOW!!!!!. The max speed of a rolls Royce ghost is 250 mph. All models include an ZF 8-speed automatic gearbox. The car can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph) in 4.8 s WOW!!!

Thanks for reading my post 🙂

4 thoughts on “Rolls Royce ghost

1. I like how you show the year when this Royce was created, and I also like how you showed us the horsepower, the type of engine and perks that the car has.

2. Good job Logan do you think you can make one about a ford pickup truck any truck only that’s by ford thank you.