All About Aisle (Animal Crossing GameCube)

Aisle is a discontinued character in the Japanese version, “animal forest” which is the English translation to, “Dōbutsu no Mori.” A whole lot of Japanese villagers in the game were only in that one very unpopular copy of the game for the N64 “dd” otherwise known as “N64 Double Disc addition.” Also on that note, there were a WHOLE bunch of villagers in the worldwide release that were kicked from wild world for the Nintendo DS in 2005. People who had this game missed their old pals and went back to playing the GameCube instead.

Why Aisle should be back in the future Animal Crossing games.

I think he should be back in the game is because of he was one of an adored this character (in Japan) and people who didn’t get to play have no idea who he was. And if you really want to know more about Aisle, watch this video.

This is a video where he gives you a brief characterization summary. It is his opinion which is ok, but I’d personally rate him a 9 or 10 in the episode 🙂

The reason I like Aisle so much

He is honestly kind of unique and not like the other lazy villagers. I just wished for them to have him in the newest Animal Crossing update. If you like very lazy and cuddly bears, this is a keeper for you! (I am one of those people…)

Let’s hear the opinions from you, (the viewer)!

Type in the comment section your favorite discontinued characters! My other favorite is Nindori (their character promotion!) I think nindori is super cute…. WHOOPS! Sorry i got sidetracked a little… now the next blog about the discontinued character is of course…. NINDORI! I’m so excited that I am making him/her a “shrine” basically his/her blog post (I don’t know if it is a he or she) anyway, i hope this interests you 🙂

One thought on “All About Aisle (Animal Crossing GameCube)