All about Morgan Wallen

Where Morgan Wallen grew up

Morgan Wallen was born May 13, 1993 in Sneedvill, Tennessee. In his teens his family and himself moved to south knox county, where he graduated from Gibbs High School. Morgans farther was a Preacher who loved bombast of hard metal rock, while his mother was a teacher whose tastes can contemporary sounds. Morgan Wallen started to grow into music at a pretty young age.He started to sing at church when he turned 5 years old, he also started to play the violin at church as well. That’s how he started to find out about his love for music.

How he became a music artist

In 2015 Morgan Wallen manager, Dirk Hemsath sent ademo of Morgan to Big Louds shirts Seth’s England who had Morgan’s audition for his partners in big loud recons. Also Morgan Wallen grew so much popularity after being on “the voice” in 2014. Then Morgan Wallen realest his first album on April 27th 2018. And after it was realest his album it got a lot of listeners. Most of his #1 hits are in his first album “if I know me” For example “ the way I talk” “up down” and “chasing you”.

All about his music

Morgan Wallen is a country singing and song writer. He competed in the 6th season of “the voice” In 2016 Morgan signed releasing his debut album. Then his first album came out again like I said on April 27, 2018. Morgan is my favorite song writer because he helps other people write their songs and he’s just an amazing singer and writer. Which most country singers don’t do that so its amazing and pretty thoughtful that he has a good heart to help his competitors.

Why Morgan Wallen is my favorite singer

Morgan is my favorite singer because he’s a great song writer like I said earlier. Also when he’s on stage he just have fun with his performance. If he ever messes up he just has fun with it and doesn’t care. He’s also kind of a Christian singer not all of his songs are Christian songs but most are which I love! I also love that’s he very inspirational like a lot of things he says are very inspirational for example “ you never know the plan I just try to focus on one day at a time.” And that’s definitely one of my favorite quotes.

Why I dislike Morgan Wallen

I do not have a lot of reasons why I don’t like Morgan Wallen but I do have a couple reasons. First my #1 reason is he had a run in with the law!! That did make me feel a little bit mad because he’s my favorite singer and he’s a good guy but when I heard about this I felt definitely guilty for liking him a little but it was a while ago so I got over it. I also do not like Morgan Wallen because he is a tad inappropriate at his concerts, not always but most of the time it gets a little bit awkward. And he has some songs I don’t like too much and could use some work but most of his songs are really good!

14 thoughts on “All about Morgan Wallen

1. Why do you choose M organ wallen out of all the other artists . I also love his music and chasing you is my favorite . Love the post .

1. I chose Morgan Wallen because he’s my favorite artist, and that’s a great song my favorite song is Sunrise!

2. I really like your post. I’m a big fan of Morgan Wallen and I love his music. What’s your favorite song by him?

1. I started to hate county music, but since I got older around 10 I started to listen to him more and really enjoyed his songs and listening to him.

1. I saw a lot of people writing about their favorite artists so I decided to write about Morgan Wallen.

3. Have you ever went to one of his concerts? My favorite song by him is “Thought you should know”

1. No, I would love to go to a concert. I ask my mom every time I see/ hear he’s doing a concert close to we’re we live! That’s a great song mine is Sunrise.