👙Summer👙

🏝️What I do in summer🏝️

What I like to do in the summer I like to swim in the pool go to the park with my friends and pull all-nighters. Also when I have nothing to do I do a lemonade stand with my cousin. Speaking of summer the word ‘summer’ originates from the English word ‘sumor’. There about 94 days of summer, so no school for 94 days that’s lucky. The longest trip that I’ve token in the summer time was 15 hours to Florida to go to Disneyland.

🌴where I go in summer🌴

Before school starts my family takes all of the cousins to Hershey park, and we can go on whatever ride we want. For the past 2 years my family has been going to Cancun and OMG it is so much fun, the rooms are so nice and they even have a water park at the hotel it is so fun and we are going again this year. But when we went it was so hot but really nice. But it wasn’t as hot as 112 degrees, in 1936 July Tuesday 14th was the hottest day of the year. But the opposite on the 21st of July 1983 reaching a low of -89.2 degrees.

⛱️facts about me and summer⛱️

Summer is different depending on which hemisphere you’re in. Americans eat about 15 pounds of watermelon every summer And they still didn’t grow one in their stomach. My favorite summer vacation was when we went to New Jersey, it was so fun and I got so many sea shells. The longest season in a year is summer. And the reason why I picked to write about summer was because, summer is like the beast season of the year. Thank you for reading.

2 thoughts on “👙Summer👙

1. I really like this blog about summer because i love summer as well! Do you have any thing you don’t like about summer? Me personally i just hate the heat.

2. Wow this is a great blog I really enjoyed it. Is summer your favorite season if so why?