The Key Bridge Collapse killed 6 workers

March 26, 2024, the Francis Scott key bridge collapse injuring 2 people, and killing 6.

In Maryland a cargo ship lost its power and hit the Francis Scott key bridge causing a collapsed, 8 people were on the bridge when the collapse happened 2 people were found injured the rest are pronounced dead right now. The president Joe Biden said “It’s my intention that federal government will pay for the entire cost of reconstructing that bridge, and I expect the Congress to support my effort this is going to take some time.”

The video of the bridge collapsing is right here you might be able to see the ship hit one of the support beams to the left of the screen. The exact time this happened is March 26, 2024, 1:27AM. The reconstruction of the bridge will cost 400million dollars to fix the bridge.

Regan, Helen, et al. “March 26, 2024 – Baltimore Key Bridge Collapses after Ship Collision.” CNN, Cable News Network, 27 Mar. 2024, www.cnn.com/us/live-news/baltimore-bridge-collapse-03-26-24-intl-hnk/index.html.